Unfortunate turn of events

Aries

Post by Aries » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:10 pm

I've tried to think of many different ways to word it but I think the message I sent to Master Novus conveys it best so I'll just show a majority of what I sent him.
I have been thinking about things a lot since our conversation and I have come to the conclusion that my only real motivation to play JKA is to reach Knight and honestly that doesn't make for a good Knight in the Angels of Fire jedi order. I think it is time I set my tags on the mantle and say farewell. I appreciate everything you and the rest of the Angels have done for me during my time here but I think it's time I took those lessons and went out in the world and used them.

I know you may take this as another excuse but I really have no other reason to leave other then the fact that, like I stated above, if I became active again it would only be to get my Trials done. I have realized that by having this mindset I void everything a Knight should stand for. It is a major disappointment not only to myself, but I'm sure to you as well.

I will attempt to visit the server occasionally to visit with friends and such but other then that I don't expect to be playing much JKA.
As you can see, I've decided to end my run as an Angel of Fire. Between deciding whether I want to go to College or the Military, working 40 hour weeks, training in case i choose military, studying in case i choose college, and spending time with the family, I don't have very much time to spare. Add to that the declining interest in JKA and it all adds up to one bad member. I've had the insight to recognize this myself and decided to do the proper thing.

I will truly miss hanging out with everyone here, and to those of you who have become more then just my JKA friend, I truly hope our friendship can continue.

It is with a heavy heart that I turn in my tags and snuff out my flame.

See ya around
-=Aries=-

IrishDragon

Post by IrishDragon » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:17 am

Unfortunate that you must take a leave like this.

Real life always seems to come along and take many of our long standing members. But like them, we wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors, be it college or the military.

Good luck Aries Dragon Fang.

As always you have 24 hours to rescind this posting and or appeal for extended AFK.
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin

Leonhart

Post by Leonhart » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:50 am

Aries wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:10 am
snuff out my flame.
The tribe has spoken :|

*cough*

We've had some good times so it's sad to see you go, but I understand what you were getting at about the Knight thing.

See you around mate.