Resignation

Novus'Olm

Resignation

Post by Novus'Olm » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:52 pm

I don't quite understand where this came from.

You came back to the order for what I assumed to be a fresh start, and at least in my eyes you were doing just fine. I'm not quite sure where your feelings on the so-called "increasingly" strict regulations comes from, as there haven't been any *new* etiquette rules in about 3 years, just restated or reiterated ones.

Members are promoted based on their activity levels and behavior. A large portion of your time back here with us has been spent AFK, which is why you are still at the Hopeful level.

Again, primarily because you were very vague in your post, I'm also confused as to what "changes" the clan has gone through that you disagree with. The only major changes that have been implemented recently are the retooling of the {AH} rank, The Inferno League, TFFA Squad, Apollo becoming an Event Server RCON holder, and several Jedi Council Members resigning from their post due to lack of sufficient time to devote to their Council Duties.

For any changes to the clan that a member disagrees with, we have several channels available for you to express your concerns and either have things explained to you in a different manner, or have the change undergo a review.

In regards to Qeran, his Jedi Trials are not yet over, and we do not promote members to the rank of Jedi Knight based on supposed "deserved recognition". It's a Pass or Fail system, and their entire record as a member is observed during the trial.

At any rate, you have 24 hours to rescind your decision. If your reasons were more valid or explained a bit more, I'd understand, but the fact is it looks like just another "I don't like rules" resignation to me.

-Novus

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

Verlathor

Resignation

Post by Verlathor » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:57 pm

Our own counsel will we keep on who is ready for knighthood.

I, likewise, do not understand what changes you refer to? The etiquette expected is the same as it always has been.

However, I understand where you're coming from (in the first portion of your post, anyhow,) so goodbye. But not really, as you said you'd still like to be friendly with us all.
Name: Verlathor

Saber Style: Fior Di Battalgia
Former Masters: Raikiri, Mydin, Leonhart
Former Padawan: JustNeilOne
Skin: Female Jedi Customisation

Novus'Olm

Resignation

Post by Novus'Olm » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:12 am

Resignation finalized.

It's a shame that you felt the need to leave in the same manner as Former Hopeful Creeper, whereupon you sling out misinformed statements and fail to stick around to see the replies/facts.

Later.

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

IrishDragon

Resignation

Post by IrishDragon » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:58 am

I think Qeran hacked Feast's account and posted most of this.

Aside from that, interesting thoughts, so what you told us was true... from a certain point of view.
you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.
Good luck and may the force be with you in your future adventures. B)
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin