Goodbye

Novus'Olm

Goodbye

Post by Novus'Olm » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:10 am

This is a shame, for a few reasons:

1) I expressed my interest in training you not only to other members of the Council, but to you directly, a few weeks ago.

2) We have members of the order who have sat at the Hopeful rank for far longer than you have, and have grown to be successful Jedi.

3) Your promotion vote to Initiate passed over 4 days ago. The Council was waiting to see you active on the servers to deliver the tags.

You may reapply for the order in 60 days, should you decide to.

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

Kalek

Goodbye

Post by Kalek » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:14 pm

Well technically you have a few more hours, but even if you choose to stay, I wouldn't expect that promotion straight away after this.

If you choose to stay you'll have to prove yourself. I believe you have four hours to make up your mind.

Verlathor

Goodbye

Post by Verlathor » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:39 pm

I'm available any time. All people have to do is to just tell me to get on the server, when I'm available, and nowadays I am available any time I'm online in Xfire, so yeah.
Why do you have to follow someone else on? Be a leader.
Name: Verlathor

Saber Style: Fior Di Battalgia
Former Masters: Raikiri, Mydin, Leonhart
Former Padawan: JustNeilOne
Skin: Female Jedi Customisation

Aries

Goodbye

Post by Aries » Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:18 am

Rez wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:47 pm
Novus'Olm wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:10 pm
2) We have members of the order who have sat at the Hopeful rank for far longer than you have, and have grown to be successful Jedi.
2) Maybe.
I know I really don't have a place in this conversation but the point of the matter is, there is no Maybe to this statement. I personally sat at Hopeful rank for a little over a year before finally getting promoted. Granted I've had my rough patches with AoF, mainly based on IRL situations that force me away from the computer, I have grown in to what I believe to be a fairly good jedi. Being a Jedi isn't something that is focused only in JKA. Learning under Master Novus I learned what it meant to be a Jedi both in game and out. While it is a shame to see your ember snuffed out by your own doing, I personally will bear you no ill will. I do believe you are giving up before it is time. You can say what you want about me leaving, but the only reason I left was because my devotion to the armed forces requires a lot of my attention, and because JKA the game ITSELF held no interest to me. AoF was and always will be a 2nd home to me.

Morale of the Story: Don't give up because the horizon looks dull. Instead brace yourself and realize that with every night, the sun will return to brighten the skies.

Kalek

Goodbye

Post by Kalek » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:54 am

The matter is already settled as he decided to stay |: