Qeran: Jedi Knight!

Ocelots

Post by Ocelots » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:47 pm

Sorry I couldn't be there D: Still, CONGRATULATION! It was about time. You deserve this title not only because of your saber and force skills but also because of the maturity you've earned throughout the years playing with us.

Congrats buddy! ^_^ (wackos) (thumbUp)

Name: Ocelots
Rank/Profession: Jedi Knight
Lightsaber: Katarn hilt
Crystal: Dark Orange
skin: clicky (It's a pack so just choose revolver ocelot from it)
Masters I had:Raikiri{C} Glenn{C}
Apprentice: None
Apprentice I had: Kodin
Training for: Guardian

Kodin

Post by Kodin » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:02 am

Congratulations Qeran. I fully intended to attend the ceremony but, I'm visiting my parents for the holiday and their net was turning itself on and off. I couldn't get connected.

Welcome to Knighthood.

Brother to Brother, Yours in the Force.
Name: Kodin Vors
Skin: Kodin

Graduated Apprentices:
Hawk

Verlathor

Post by Verlathor » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:37 am

I really wanted to be at your ceremony, but my isp has been playing up for the past week and I didn't end up getting a net service back until about 2 hours after the ceremony. Then I lost it after about 15 minutes.

I wish to say this:

Qeran, I remember when you first joined. I didn't like you. I thought you were arrogant, egotistical, unfriendly and rude. Over time I think it's safe to say we've had our differences. There was a time when I didn't think you'd last long with us.

However, in the time since your trials I have seen you grow into a friendly, approachable and helpful member of our order. I can honestly find no fault with you that I haven't at some point found with myself, and your slip ups are few and far between. You are a powerful warrior and a good jedi.

I'm glad of your presence and I hope you stay with us for years to come. I know that today, our order is stronger for having you as a Knight amongst our ranks.

Congratulations and thank you.
Name: Verlathor

Saber Style: Fior Di Battalgia
Former Masters: Raikiri, Mydin, Leonhart
Former Padawan: JustNeilOne
Skin: Female Jedi Customisation

IrishDragon

Post by IrishDragon » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:47 am

Congrats Qeran! Glad I could be there to give you such a riveting and inspiring speech that only those who were present at the ceremony will forever remember.

And it was also fun to snipe you in the face a few times afterwards.

Now... be a good JK and don't go retiring on us! :D
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin

ZeroTM

Post by ZeroTM » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:26 am

I'm really proud of you bud. This was not an easy or short journey, but you truly earned this. Despite any temptations, conflicts and/or hardships you approached obstacles with precision and carried on with patience.

Indeed, anything I threw at you would be absorbed like a sponge and I am happy to finally see you through to this day of morphing into a well textured solid. ;-)

I only hope that both you and Apollo are able to spread the love and hold the light up for others that need it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crystal: Purple
Combat: Ataru
Model: Advent Children - Spanki/White Cloud
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All those people do is insult my intelligence." ~Novus'Olm