A Generic Retirement

Landon

A Generic Retirement

Post by Landon » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:16 pm

The time has come for me to retire from the order. I'm fully aware that my inactivity has been going on for quite a while and now I figure that I say something about it. I have to admit, this clan is the sole reason that I played JKA for many years. Recently my interest in Star Wars in addition to JKA has gone down significantly. It was inevitable, at least for me.

It has been a long ride. I've seen many members grow and flourish over the years and it has been an enlightening experience. For all the newer members who I never met or got to know: I wish you all good luck and hope you enjoy your stay with AoF for many years to come.

May the force be with you all.
Spoiler: click to toggle
Skill: Scaled to your level.
Xfire: Oh wait, Xfire is no more.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/landonator/
Number of duels until "something" happens: 9/100

Novus'Olm

A Generic Retirement

Post by Novus'Olm » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:51 am

Master Landon,

You've been an incredible asset to this order for as long as I've known you, even if you yourself do not see it.
Merely by the way you carried yourself as an incredible duelist, you inspired everyone to try harder, to get to your level.

Some would argue that your silence meant you were rude or anti social. I disagree, and have enjoyed the many conversations we've had over the years. It was an honor to follow in your footsteps as Master Anca'lime's second Padawan.

You will be missed, though as stated in our conversation last evening, retirement doesn't mean "goodbye".

May the Force be with you in your future endeavors, and see you around :)

-Novus

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

Verlathor

A Generic Retirement

Post by Verlathor » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:19 pm

It's a shame to see you go, but it has been apparent that your interest in JKA has been gone for a while.

Thank you for all the duels, the tips you gave me and the long xfire conversations about computer parts that took me from a clueless novice to someone who knows at least something about hardware!

We'll have to play jk:galaxies one day. :p

Good luck and may the force be with you.
Name: Verlathor

Saber Style: Fior Di Battalgia
Former Masters: Raikiri, Mydin, Leonhart
Former Padawan: JustNeilOne
Skin: Female Jedi Customisation