[AoF] TOR Update

Novus'Olm

[AoF] TOR Update

Post by Novus'Olm » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:43 am

Greetings, all.

As some of you may have seen/heard, the previous AoF:TOR website, hosted by GuildPortal, was lost due to a database failure on GuildPortal's end.

Due to the circumstances behind the failure, I have decided to relocate and recreate the website using the Guild Launch service. The new website has been put into place on the portal page and AoF Wiki page.

The guild's ranks/rules have been updated, and can also be viewed on the AoF:TOR Wiki page.

We have obtained a Guild Bank, and are on our way to getting a second vault for it. Many thanks to Jedi Knight Gabryelle, Youngling Toldaru, and 582nd Command Members Ren'kala and Jervais for their donations.

We've also obtained two more AoF:JKA members for the AoF:TOR guild: Jedi Sentinel Kodin and Retired Jedi Kagome, using the names Sonîa and Anca'lime, respectively. (You'll have to ask Kagome about that choice.)

As a reminder, current AoF:JKA members and Retired Jedi only have until January 31st, 2013 to apply for AoF:TOR in order to be "grandfathered" in to the Youngling rank. Padawan/Solider slots have already been filled. After January 31st, you will be treated as an off-the-street applicant, and placed under the same two-week observation period.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM here or on the Guild Launch.

-Novus/Anadavri-

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules