A Delayed Retirement

ZeroTM

A Delayed Retirement

Post by ZeroTM » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:27 pm

Well - hey guys... As you all know I've faded off the AoF front lines, life has taken over, and I've lost interest in gaming in general, not just JKA. The times I've spent here with you guys (since Dec 06!!), and the friendships I've made, are priceless. I'm proud of the work I've invested into this clan, the movies I've made, and the Padawans I've watered from sponges to squishies to something more. I pretty much grew up here, and learned a lot of valuable lessons. But just because I'm not playing games right now does not mean we can't still keep in touch and be friends. Some of you can still find me on Facebook through the Angels of Facebook thread. It's been a good run, and I'll still pop in and out of this place, but this is a post that needed to be made for clarity because there's still a Jedi Order going on here. :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crystal: Purple
Combat: Ataru
Model: Advent Children - Spanki/White Cloud
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All those people do is insult my intelligence." ~Novus'Olm

Zieg

A Delayed Retirement

Post by Zieg » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:36 pm

It was always good playing with you Zero. Good luck, and keep in touch

Name: Zieg

Moosero

A Delayed Retirement

Post by Moosero » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:59 pm

Was good to have you with us Z, don't be a stranger on the forums (for people like me who do not use Facebook)!!!!

Hope everything is going well and life is not stopping you from having some fun :D

IrishDragon

A Delayed Retirement

Post by IrishDragon » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:33 am

It is unfortunate to see you retire, but it is better than quitting. You've had a long and very successful career here and I've enjoyed watching you grow in both skill and maturity. Your creativity has always been welcomed and celebrated. Your examples to the newer members has always been positive. Your skills in FF and saber and your knowledge has been invaluable to the clan as a whole.

I really do hope you can find the time to come back to us with the time and the renewed energy and passion for the game.

Don't be a stranger, because you've always been a good friend.

~IrishDragon
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin