Anti Bullying & Violence Song

Moosero

Post by Moosero » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:33 am

As part of National Day of Action Against Bullying & Violence, Lizzy Spit has written an Anti bullying song, and asked her fans (known as the spits) to help with the video, even if it is not your sort of music, i ask that you listen, and share anywhere you can to help get the message across!!

(Oh and bonus points to whoever spots me in this video! )
Lizzy Spit on G+ wrote:NEW VIDEO - #HoldOn - released as part of National Day of Action Against Bullying & Violence...

Well here it is, the moment I've been waiting for! I am so happy to be able to share my song #HoldOn with you, complete with new video made from images sent in by YOU, my lovely #spits .

I was truly blown away by just how many people were involved in the making of this video - just goes to show how many people support this worthy cause - things WILL get better, you just have to hold on. To everyone who was involved, Thank you for getting behind this cause... I couldn't have done it without you. I will be doing a post later where I personally thank you all!! <3 <3

Please share the video today on +Google+ & your other social networks with hash tag #HoldOn - lets try and make a difference to at least one person's life.

#Lizzyspit #iamaspit #HoldOn #AntiBullying #NationalDayOfActionAgainstBullyingandViolence
Hold On - Lizzy Spit

Kodin

Post by Kodin » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:45 pm

Amazing. Thank you for sharing.
Name: Kodin Vors
Skin: Kodin

Graduated Apprentices:
Hawk

Moosero

Post by Moosero » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:50 pm

No worries, please share it around the web!!

Still no bonus points :P

Kodin

Post by Kodin » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:32 pm

Are you holding the sign that says "they can't catch you"?
Name: Kodin Vors
Skin: Kodin

Graduated Apprentices:
Hawk

Moosero

Post by Moosero » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:47 am

Kodin wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:32 am
Are you holding the sign that says "they can't catch you"?
We have a winner!!!

Moosero

Post by Moosero » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:43 am

I am a man of many Beards! Haven't actually had a full shave in about 5 years. Funny story actually, when I finally got some contact lenses made that would fit my wonky eye, I started looking several years younger then when I had glasses on, and started getting ID'd in pubs, so I grew a beard to stop that and then started getting compliments from the ladies on it, and have had oa beard in one from or another since :D It's like a basic form of Art, as I randomly shave extra bits off or let bits grow to see what it looks like, but my current one is probably my favourite (and the easiest to keep)

Also i hope you have all subscribed to Lizzy's youtube channel if you approved of the song, as she has some awesome stuff on there, and is constantly working on new things!

Moosero

Post by Moosero » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:40 pm