Roster:

Removals:

• Hopeful Ben: Inactivity
  • Hopeful Filip: Inactivity
  • Hopeful Zieg: Inactivity

Additions:

• Hopeful DoctorYoshi

Alterations:

• Initiate Pie has been placed on AFK status.
  • Hopeful UconN and Hopeful Ravager have been placed on Inactive status.

Reminders:

• All Angels of Fire Jedi Order members are reminded that inactivity forgiveness has expired as of June 3rd. AoF members must now return to active duty to retain their status, which is a minimum of 3 hours per week of on-server activity. If you are unable to meet this requirement due to extenuating circumstances, please contact a member of The Jedi Council. You may be required to perform an alternate weekly project in place of server activity, depending on your rank.
  • The Teamspeak Server is scheduled to be shut down on July 1st, 2013, unless total donations in the amount of $10.00 are made to the Paypal account. If you are having problems making a donation, it is because you are using the AoF-Clan.com domain, which has a problem with redirecting URLs. Please use the main forums address: http://s6.invisionfree.com/angels_of_fire This is the only address that I have ever used in my time with the clan.
  • Clan Policy states that your official registered name is the only name you are allowed to use while in the order. This includes on and off server. Please keep your name and rank unaltered, and your tags on, while you have Jedi Academy launched. Members of the order who are found to alter their name on our server will be insta-banned for a period of no less than 24 hours. If you are found to be tagless or using another name on an external server, your membership may be removed.

Any questions/concerns/etc should be directed to a member of The Jedi Council.

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules