Beginning on this date, The Angels of Fire Jedi Order will host a public event night each week, using a rotation of popular events such as TFFA, CTF, etc, and AoF-Created events such as Mission Mode, Last Man Standing, Zombies, and Prison Break.
In order to avoid cries of favoritism or lack of voting on events, every member of the clan is welcome to suggest their favorite AoF or standard JA "game" to play on these nights.
3 to 4 games per event will be randomly selected from a list one hour before the event night commences. To support multiple time zones, the games will each be repeated twice throughout the night from 3 or 4 in the afternoon to 1 or 2 in the morning EST.
If you'd like to create your own game to be used for consideration, great! Just follow these guidelines:
- Your game must be able to support anywhere from 5 to 32 players. (32 being the maximum number of slots on the server)
- Your game must still follow The Angels of Fire Code of Conduct and Server Stability rules. (We will not enable Cheats, we will not give everyone admin usage, We will not disable the swear filter, we will not use different ranks or tags.)
- Your game must have a place for everyone on the server at that time. You are not allowed to choose favorites or forbid certain ranks/people/groups from participating.
- Your game must follow The Angels of Fire Rank Rules. (Members below the rank of Jedi Knight will not be allowed to use other sabers or force powers unless given expressed permission by an Rcon Holder or the GrandMaster, or 2 Council Members.)
- Stick with base maps. If a custom map is to be used, you'll need to write a detailed description as to why. We don't want to be loading tons of maps onto the primary server.
A topic asking for game suggestions will also be made for those who just want to pick from pre-created games.