Branching Out: AoF Gaming, Inc.

Novus'Olm

Post by Novus'Olm » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:26 pm

Greetings, all.

As has been discussed recently, it is The Jedi Council's firm belief that The Angels of Fire needs to retool its recruitment efforts to include multiple games, rather than focusing solely on Jedi Academy, in order to maintain the "shelf life" of the clan.

Kodin and I have written a preliminary proposal to this new approach. We have already begun the testing phases, and hope that everyone will welcome the reorganization of our beloved Jedi Order into a wider reaching community of close-knit gamers from all walks of life.

Read the entire proposal on Google Docs.

Leave your comments below, and let us know if there's something you're confused about; but please read the entire proposal before jumping to conclusions.

It is very important to note that our Jedi Academy branch is *NOT* going anywhere. In the past, when we've attempted to branch out, the branches met with high success rates within themselves but collapsed due to a lack of resources. Our branch leaders normally have had to abandon the other branches when JA met with an issue. With this new proposal, we are now setting the ground work to have one overseeing division (The Elder Council) to maintain AoF's core values and teachings, while letting each game run itself.

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules

Leonhart

Post by Leonhart » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:41 pm

For the record this has my approval as well!

And yes ESO is quite fun, though that's all I can say cause of legal stuff

Kodin

Post by Kodin » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:43 pm

I will also be playing ESO when it's released. I'd enjoy an AoF branch of that as well.

A list of contending games will be released shortly.
Name: Kodin Vors
Skin: Kodin

Graduated Apprentices:
Hawk

Kodin

Post by Kodin » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:40 am

That's an excellent point Neox. I'll look into a compromise for that with Novus.
Name: Kodin Vors
Skin: Kodin

Graduated Apprentices:
Hawk