Explanations are in order as well as apologies

IrishDragon

Post by IrishDragon » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:55 pm

I hope that when you come back, you can take what you see wrong with the clan and its policies and make it a talking point so it can be worked on and resolved so there is no future confusion.

I am aware of your personal life, to a limited extent. So take your time and figure out your next life steps. Real life always takes priority over clan life.

Hope you can come back to the clan one day. Please try to communicate with the clan in some manner within the next year regarding your status, so extensions can be granted if necessary.

Thanks for clearing it up, and if you have any way of replacing or reposting what, if anything, you deleted, that would be great.

Best of luck!

~IrishDragon
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin

IrishDragon

Post by IrishDragon » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:56 pm

I am adding some requirements to your retirement status.

While you have only been a JK for about two weeks, you are eligible to retire and retain your rank. HOWEVER, because you have not passed the trials, upon your return, you are NOT to be granted administrative duties until you do pass your JK trials and a positive evaluation of your abilities to administrate the servers properly.

I understand you may not feel this is fair, or whatever. This has nothing to do with fairness, or whatever. This is an administrative decision on my part.

The reasons being:

1) You never formally completed or partook in the JK evals or trails.
2) The events and circumstances leading to your retirement require me to question your ability to admin.
3) Any rank advancement, prestige, etc... will not be available to Val for 6 months AFTER successful completion of the JK trials, unless the Jedi Collective votes *ANONYMOUSLY* and unanimously to allow testing for prestige ranks earlier than the 6 months.
4) This is my decision, and my decision alone as the GrandMaster and Founder of AoF.
5) This is not a personal attack on you as a person, this is MY decision for MY clan and it's on-going continuation and survival. This is my baby... and I can be quite demanding when it comes to my expectations.

Should you choose to return, you will not receive ADMIN privileges until the trials are successfully completed, and you are trained in the procedures and policies of AoF Administrators.

I alone will determine if you are to receive this Admin training and privilege after successful completion of your JK trails.

Jedi Council. I will hear your opinions and recommendations on this topic as well. So do not feel as if my current position on this completely negates your first hand experiences.

I feel this is a MORE THAN FAIR decision. And when retirement has ended, Val will take the steps necessary to prove he has over come this incident and is ready to take part in the clan as an active member.

I would be more than happy to discuss this with other members privately.

Private message me to continue this discussion.

*Update*

I am so sorry... this may have gotten mixed up and that is my fault.

This status you are now in... is an Extended AFK status. A 1-year AFK status. You do need to maintain some contact with the clan via the forums within the 1 year to maintain a status beyond the 1 year. After 10-12 months, an update would be required. After the 12th month the AFK goes away. You would need to reapply and start from scratch.

This is NOT a permanent status. So please keep that in mind.
~IrishDragon
IrishDragon's Skin

IrishDragon

Post by IrishDragon » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:51 pm

Good question. I am not sure. You would need a fellow JK or above to sponsor you.

Can you confirm if your visual of the forums has changed?
~IrishDragon
IrishDragon's Skin

IrishDragon

Post by IrishDragon » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:02 pm

You've been reset as an Initiate. with board member visual. Upon your return you will be an Initiate until you successfully pass your trials. Admin training will be done by me, unless I delegate that responsibility to another member of the clan.

*Edit*

The 1 year AFK is still in effect pending the requirement of contacting us between 10 and 12 months of a desire to continue the AFK status.
~IrishDragon
IrishDragon's Skin