Explanations are in order as well as apologies

IrishDragon

Post by IrishDragon » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:02 pm

You've been reset as an Initiate. with board member visual. Upon your return you will be an Initiate until you successfully pass your trials. Admin training will be done by me, unless I delegate that responsibility to another member of the clan.

*Edit*

The 1 year AFK is still in effect pending the requirement of contacting us between 10 and 12 months of a desire to continue the AFK status.
~IrishDragon
Leader/Founder of the Angels of Fire
STEAM: irishdragon
IrishDragon's Skin

Novus'Olm

Post by Novus'Olm » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:24 pm

Personally, I think this is all rather silly. If you had communicated with me properly, you would have been aware that I have been working 14 hour days all week and my day off is Tuesday, which was slated to be the admin/JK training day.

However, since you did not ask, you did not receive this information prior to this evening, when the others found out.

All policies/rules are available on the wiki and forums in the Administrative Guidelines section, as well as given to you during training.

For *everyone's reference*; Jedi Knights go through a probationary phase while training is prepared. This can last up to two weeks, depending on my personal schedule; though Kodin is going through his shadowing process to teach this course.

Best of luck.

Jedi Academy Info:

Visit my AoF Wiki Page for information about me.
Rules and Regulations of AoF
Rank Rules